Monday, May 5, 2008

Pics or it didn't happen

Oh yes it did!



By the way, I counted the flyers that were left over and there were exactly 50. Assuming ?/0 had 30 or 40 leftovers from the Pittsburgh raid the weekend before, we gave out 140 flyers at best! I thinthere are a lot of students here and other Centre County residents that are NOT going to let Scientology get a foothold in their community.

One thing I wish I'd done is given myself enough time to get the media around here in the know. Novice organizer is novice, though, so I have a partial excuse. Also I need to learn to delegate. However, valuable experience points were gained and I think the next raid will have some more epic than this one.

H-20-66

1 comment:

ManySigns said...

Any word on another mini-raid? I haven't been keeping up on the forums the past few weeks (school, moving, etc.), so I'm not sure how much another mini-raid's been discussed. Anyone suggest a date? I can't guarantee I'll be able to make anything before the next global protest, if I can even make that, but I should be able to make something after the 14th.

-Many Signs / ?/0