Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Um, Two Things

Hey all.

If anyone in State College wants to know where to get a mask, I can give you a couple pointers. No Spirit Halloween here yet, but of all places Hot Freakin' Topic had a bunch; I just gave those long-haired freaky people seven bucks for one. There's also a store downtown that added a Halloween section; don't remember the name offhand.

If anyone knows where to get one in Altoona or Harrisburg, post a comment or mention it on the forum; there might be a topic on masks yet on either Why We Protest or Scientology Exposed. (Reminds me, gotta update the links)

Speaking of those forums, I'm having trouble accessing those two. My attempts to reach them are timing out. Even the main page! Shit, I hope we're not getting DDoS'ed again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Altoona you can find Guy masks in the Haloween shop in the old Bi-Lo plaza behind Eat-n-Park